Monday, May 06, 2013

DAY 1: My Relationship with Diplomacy

Being aware of how millions of dead in the world are/had been also the consequence of failures in diplomacy, I notice the fear of failure manifested within me, as if this career is a big mission to take on. In this, I also see how I have been trying to avoid to understand my Responsibility in this world towards Life on Earth.

At the moment, I realise that there is a long way to walk in writing and in educating myself before I actually live and apply the talk. I am now starting to seeing the programming of the mind of wanting to have a positive global impact and recognition, such as the Nobel Peace prize, without first looking at each and every single structure that are the foundation of the world system. There is this self-motivation to participate in global solutions and sometimes I find my current daily job as not reaching that humanitarian support. However, every single activity that I take onboard are part of my preparation for future situations, developing important best practices in project management, time management, common sense, solution mind-set and team work.  Over the last four years I have been working on knowing myself, understanding where do my thoughts come from, how to deal with my emotions, how to give up from my ego to stand equal to another fellow human being, and I finally realised how the world interactions are a mirror of what happens inside of human beings - human relations manifested in the international relations; personal politics manifested in world affairs; personal secrets manifested in conspiracies; human cancers manifested as the plague of wars that destroys all around; personal fears manifested in military attacks.

In the diplomatic arena, considering that some of the decisions may have a Life or death outcome, such power is quite scary when the human minds are not yet a stable platform free of emotions/reactions/ego. My Journey in my diplomatic career is thus an opportunity that I give to myself to study myself while studying the diplomatic systems, as a living commitment to stand for the potential within and as this world of a peaceful place for every living being.

Illustration: "The Tree of Life seen from above".

0 comentários:

Post a Comment